When I went to go check on the boys this morning at 5:00 AM, this is how I found Gage! If you can't tell, he is sleeping on a stuffed animal so he can sleep in his pillow case. After I took this picture, I woke him up and asked him where his blanket was. He said he gave it to Clay, and he didn't dare go get another one in the dark. Sure enough, Clay was sleeping with Gage's blanket. Gage is such a sweet boy, it made my heart melt! It kind of makes me wonder, if I saw someone without, would I give and go without instead?? What a great example kids are to us sometimes!
What life is all about
Friday, December 11, 2009
Sleeping in his pillow case!
When I went to go check on the boys this morning at 5:00 AM, this is how I found Gage! If you can't tell, he is sleeping on a stuffed animal so he can sleep in his pillow case. After I took this picture, I woke him up and asked him where his blanket was. He said he gave it to Clay, and he didn't dare go get another one in the dark. Sure enough, Clay was sleeping with Gage's blanket. Gage is such a sweet boy, it made my heart melt! It kind of makes me wonder, if I saw someone without, would I give and go without instead?? What a great example kids are to us sometimes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment