
These past 2 weeks have been full of Christmas music and Christmas programs. There is nothing better then hearing little children sing their little hearts out. I was able to go to 2 out of the 3 kids programs...I felt so bad that I missed Clay's =-( I had preschool that day and there was no way I could get away. But I know he did well...Clay loves to sing and I had him sing all the songs to me at home. So we had our own little personal show instead with Clay. I knew every song that Gage was going to sing because ever since they have been practicing at school, he has been singing at home/in the car/ at the store and every where else. He was so excited for his first "sing along" program. This is a picture of Gage with his cousin Ladd. He was so excited to have Ladd there to sing with him. Ladd is not in his class,so it was a real treat for them to hang out during school on this day.

This is Jace singing Rock'n Around The Christmas Tree. It funny how much kids change over the years. This year Jace tried not to look at me the whole program because he knew he would smile too big...and that is NOT cool when you are a 4th grader. But I caught him 1 or 2 times grinning ear to ear.
~Side note: I HATE holes in my kids pants!! As soon as they get a hole in the knee they go in the garbage. But some how this pair of pants made it passed me and low and behold...what pair does he where to the program??? And where does he sit???? Front and Center!! Awesome!!
No comments:
Post a Comment