What life is all about

What life is all about

Monday, September 24, 2012

Summer is coming to an end.

 The Sham Battle once again...means summer is coming to an end
All the boys were excited to be able to ride in the parade this year with the Parkers. 
 Gage is sitting right up front int he middle
 Jace is the one in the black hat, and Clay is behind the boy standing up.  I didn't get great pictures this year.
Our whole family signed up for the Mad VS Mud run.  Jace ended up having a football game that morning so him and Josh were out.  I then I got in a car wreck just days before, so I couldn't do it. Good thing we have such great people at CrossFit, they all ran with my kids.  They had a blast.  I was able to follow along and get some pictures.


The whole CFST group!
 
 Clay is taking private swimming lessons.  He loves it!

Jace loving football

1 comment:

  1. I hate that summer is almost over!! The Sham Battle was fun and it was good to see you all. So glad the accident was not any worse. We love you so much and were sorry to hear that you were in danger. By the way, such CUTE family pictures, you look amazing!! Love ya and miss ya.

    ReplyDelete