What life is all about

What life is all about

Saturday, August 25, 2012

14 yrs down and eternity to go!

I just wanted to do a quick a little post about the most amazing man in the whole wide world to whom I've been married to for 14 years now!  Every single day I feel so blessed to have Josh as my husband.  He truly is my very best friend, my confident, my soul mate, my rock.  I can't imagine my life without him.  Josh has been my #1 supporter in everything I've wanted to do.  He backs me up, and picks me up whenever I need it.  When I think of our relationship I see me running around 100 miles per hour and him pulling me back in and keeping my grounded, reminding me whats important and what isn't going to matter at the end of the day. I'm so glad to have someone that I can trust 100%.  I am so grateful that I can be myself (the good and the bad) and know that we will love me no matter what.  He loves all of me.  He is the total package!  When I married him, I thought I loved him as much as anyone could, but that wasn't true, today I love him 14 times more then that day!  (on top of all that, he is the best dad in the world too)

No comments:

Post a Comment