What life is all about

What life is all about

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The boys

Clay is taking swimming lessons right now, he really really wants to make the Jr. swim team. We have a long ways to go but if he works real hard I know he can do it!
This is Jace's love/passion, whatever you want to call it. He would be up at Beaver Mt. every single day if I would take him.


How cute is he???
What a turd!


I love this picture so much because it really shows their true personalities.
They got to dress up for school as their favorite character in a book.
Clay is Harry Potter
Gage is a football player (because he just knows football players are in book too)



Clay earned the citizenship award in his class this month for being kind.
That's my Clay, not a mean bone in his body!
Good job buddy!!






1 comment:

  1. You have the cutest family. The boys are growing up so dang fast, I hate it. They all have such cute personalities and each one different. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete