What life is all about

What life is all about

Monday, March 28, 2011

Cache Valley Competition

The night before the competition, my mom sent this to me. First Event. 2.2 mile race! Running is my weakest thing ever! I did not even compare to these amazing, fast runners! Something to work on I guess!
Pretty happy the run was over with. I knew I would do better at the next 2 events.
Event 2. As many rounds in 10 minutes as possible.

1 round consists of 5 pull-up, 10 push-ups & 15 squats.

I took 1st place in this event doing 11 rounds!

Squats
pull-ups
more pull-ups
Push-ups (hands had to come up at the bottom, so your chest hit the floor)
and even more pull-ups
Stay warm and refueling for my last event
Event 3

3 rounds of:

12 deadlifts (95lbs)

12 Kettlebell swings (35lbs)

12 burpees

finish as fast as you can!

Deadlifts
Kettlebell swings
Burpees...finished 2nd on this event. My time was 4 minute 28 seconds.

Missed first place by 8 seconds...DANGIT!!

The best cheerleader/coach in the whole world. He screamed louder then anyone in the whole building.

A huge thank you to some of my family that came and watched
Thank you

Lanessa

Channing

Kellen

and

Mom

Also, there were a lot of friends that helped me prepare for this and some that were so encouraging at the event. I couldn't have done it without all of my friends

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! WOW, you did so great. Very proud of you, using your talents and inspiring others to do so. Your so dang cute, love ya and congrats on an amazing accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete