What life is all about

What life is all about

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Temple Square

I can't remember that last time I went to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights. So I made a point of going this season. My mom, Kunane and my neice came along with us. It was such a fun night. We first went and saw the Joseph Smith movie, then we walked around and looked at all the beautiful lights we also got to see the nativity they have there. After temple square, my sweet mother had plans to take us out to eat a some really nice place.....well the wait was 1 1/2 hours and they told her she didn't need to make reservations. So that fell through. The kids picked Chucka Rama (out of all places) to eat at. My kids LOVE buffets more then any other place to eat. One the way home we went and saw the lights at Willard Bay. It really was a fun filled night. I'm really glad that we did it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment