What life is all about

What life is all about

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2010 Basketball Season

All the boys did awesome this year in basketball, I think it's the favorite sport for all 3 of them. Clay's coach was Shane Simper this year, it was also Clay's soccer coach. He was so good to Clay and taught the boys alot.
This is the first year Josh didn't coach a basketball team.....and what does it look like he is doing in this picture?? LOL. He just gets sucked into the game and can't help himself. He is such a great coach, I love to watch him work with the kids. He teaches them so much. He was just subbing for Jace's coach this time and he loved every minute of it. I bet he will coach next year, he missed it too much.

Jace LOVES basketball, mostly I think because Josh played and he wants to do everything his dad did. But he really does love it and want to play it year around. They had a fun, good little team this year. They are getting old enough that some of the games start to get intense.


And here is mister competive!!! Gage is just good with any kind of ball in his hand. He loves it all and wants to play it all. He is so much fun to watch and gives it his all each game.




No comments:

Post a Comment