I was so nervous and excited about this run, I explained why in a earlier post. But Jace had prepared and was so ready to do this. The day of the run, it got cancelled because of the weather, then the day ended up being the perfect weather. Not too hot, not too cold! He was super bummed. So they scheduled it a couple days later......and it poured the entire day. The kids were soaked to the bone. But it didn't stop any of them from giving it their all. I only got one picture because my batteries went dead but it pretty much sums up his experiece!! Jace beat his best time by 7 seconds.... 9:33
Josh and I were so very proud of him and he was proud of himself as well. It was a great day!
Oh ya.....Thanks so much for the cheering group that Jace had, it really made him feel good to see all the support he had. So thanks Grandma Debbie, Uncle Channing, Bayler, Addason and Tylee and of course Josh and I were there too!
No comments:
Post a Comment