We decided we would run in the races on Smithfield Health Days. Josh and Jace were going to do the mile run to give Jace a little practice run before his big Wellsvile mile race which was the following week. I ran the 5k run up/down Smithfield Canyon. My goal this year is to improve my time each time I do a 5k this year. This first picture is of Jace right before his run...he was getting kind of nervous.
This is me, Mindee and Taylor (one of the Crossfit trainers) before our run. As you can probably tell fromt the picture...it was kind of chilly.
As you can tell, Josh is having a really hard time with this run (LOL) it was like a stroll in the park for him. But he is such a good dad to run with Jace and help Jace keep his pace up. It was a great experience for both of them.
Jace really giving it his 'all'
Pushing himself as hard as he could!!
Love this picture...they are coming up on the finish line and Jace is feeling really good about his run and actually thought it to be way fun!!
This is me coming acrossed the finish line, I also felt really good about my run and shaved to minutes off my time. I ran it in 28:00 minutes. I never thought I would enjoy running...I've hated it my whole life but now it's starting to grow on me. Jace said after the run that he would like to try a 5K with me, so maybe that is what we will work for next time!!
So cool. Good for you guys. Jace did so well at the Wellsville Mile. Ty loved the day also even though it was the rainest day ever. I can't beleive we have kids this old. Loving every miniute of it. Love ya and see ya soon.
ReplyDelete