She really was one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen. I must say, her little Avery has got her eyes!!
Those are called Cloth diapers, have you heard of them before???
Des is the very best est mom I have ever met. Her children should know how very lucky they are to have her. She is amazing at everything she does.....REALLY-- you name it and she is probably a pro, if not she is learning how to do as we speak! (cooking, painting, crafts of all sorts, knitting, cleaning, fixing stuff, schooling...just to name a few) She always gets mad when I say that she is the perfect mom, but I really do feel that way. The world would be a much better place if we could all follow her example.....and we would all have much better children as well. Happy, Happy Birthday day~ We all love you!
Those are called Cloth diapers, have you heard of them before???
Des is the very best est mom I have ever met. Her children should know how very lucky they are to have her. She is amazing at everything she does.....REALLY-- you name it and she is probably a pro, if not she is learning how to do as we speak! (cooking, painting, crafts of all sorts, knitting, cleaning, fixing stuff, schooling...just to name a few) She always gets mad when I say that she is the perfect mom, but I really do feel that way. The world would be a much better place if we could all follow her example.....and we would all have much better children as well. Happy, Happy Birthday day~ We all love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment