What life is all about

What life is all about

Monday, March 1, 2010

Families that Play together, stay together

My sweetheart Josh went out and bought me a whole new snowboarding get up. I've needed a new coat for years and boy did he come through! He got me pants, a coat, goggles and a helmet that all match perfectly. Now I feel like a cute little snow bunny! Josh bought all the boys helmets too. Josh is very much a safety freak to say the least and he wasn't going to let any of us go snowboarding one more time without helmets. It's a good thing too. Gage and Clay both hit their heads off the lift and I did a major crash where I slammed my head off the ground. Good thing we have Josh to look after us!!!
Jace heading for a jump..I took the picture too soon

Jace


Clay falling and smiling at the same time



Gage shredding it up





Gage not shredding it up anymore!! LOL




There is my happy, happy Clay






Jace and Gage on the lift







Eeeekkkkk! Should I be nervous about this crazy boy Jace?









Jace loves to board up in the pines and powder









Clay hitting the jump... I'm not thinking he landed it! LOL









Can you believe that is my 6 yr old little boy about to go off that jump?











All my boys












Buckling up













Gage waving at the camera














Clay loving it and smiling















Clay smiling again
















Gage and I getting ready to head down the mountain

















Clay...always smiling, even after he crashes!


















My little Gager Man



















Me





















1 comment:

  1. Hello. You guys look so cute in you helmets, but where the heck is Josh's helmet. haha. You guys look like you have so much fun and are really good at it. We love and miss you guys so much. Do you have a new email address? Love ya tons, Amy P.

    ReplyDelete