
I'm pretty sure that I've got the smartest husband in the whole world. He knows exactly what I would consider a perfect date....No, not some romantic dinner and roses, he knows I would prefer to go snowboarding with a bunch of friends. So
thats what we did! Our good friends
Kunane had his nephew
Lehi and his wife Claudia come visit him from Hawaii. They went snowboarding a couple of days before and loved it, so we asked if they would all like to come along with us. We had a blast with all of them. In this picture from left to right is
Lehi, Claudia,
Kunane, Me and Josh.

This is my very best friends Jamie. Josh knew the day would be even more perfect if she came along too, since I don't get to see her as much as I would like because we don't exactly live close to each other...oh ya, and her husband Zach came too!
LOL
Here is Josh heading down the hill. I'm so good that I can snowboard and take pictures too..or it could be that Josh was going just that slow!

Josh and
Kunane shredding it up!!

Ha ha...We also talked my good friend
Mindee and J.D to come along. In the process of talking her into it, I also talked her into trying to snowboard instead of ski (which she has done before) This is how it turned out!! Just kidding...she actually did amazing, I think she might go pro!

Josh, Claudia and
Kunane...taking a rest. By the end of the day our legs were just a burning!!

Me and Jamie
again! Josh and I had so much fun with all our friends! I hope that we can all do it again soon! PS~notice there were no kids with us!
Jace so mad at me for days for going without him! I tried to explain to him that Valentine's Day wasn't about him...it was about me!!
LOL
Shellece! Hi I just found your blog from Amy's. Your family is so cute! My little babies name is Jace, I love that name. That's a great thing for the kids to be into, snowboarding. It will make them like the snow and winters instead of dislike them.
ReplyDeleteShellece! Had I known you had a blog I would've bugged you for your address a long time ago. The snowboarding looks like so much fun! Now I've got the itch to go. :)
ReplyDelete