What life is all about

What life is all about

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I finally talked him into it!!

WOW!!! Is that the same kid??? I can't believe that a simply hair cut can make my little boy look like he is all grown up! Jace has been growing his hair out for what seems like forever. But once it started going into his eyes he started complaining about it. (and it was getting hard to make it look combed...my problem, not his) So I kept telling him that it would be so much nicer for him if he cut it....finally he let me make the appointment. He tried to get me to cancel it on the way there but there was no way I was going to let him change his mind now. Now that it's all off, he is loving it! I don't think he will want to grow it out ever again! Thank goodness!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment