Josh and I are super excited to announce that we are opening up our own business very soon in Providence. I'm sure you've read on my blog many, many times how much we love CrossFit. It is truely our passion. Although there are other CrossFit's in the Valley; we knew that there was a huge demand for one more on the Southend that would cater to those that live on the south side like we do. Gas is not cheap these days plus in our busy lives we don't want to waste so much time driving. So all that being said CrossFit SouthTown will be opening VERY SOON! (if everything goes as planned we should be moving in this week) I will keep you posted on the opening date. I would love for you to stop by. We are moving into the building just across (north) of Maceys (the same building where the Iron Gate Grill use to be). If you drove to the back side of the building (north side) you would see 2 garage doors, we will be the 2nd Garage door.
Check out our new website~
http://www.crossfitsouthtown.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment