Snatches in our little homemade Gym
A couple of months ago I posted about my job and being a mom. Well I'm gonna update you. So eventually I ended up quitting the Buckle all together right before Christmas. I felt bad that I left my boss at such a busy time, but it was more important for me to be home with my family. My mom offered me (or I begged) a job at her place (The Cafe' in Icon) that would work around my children's/family schedule. So I'm home in the morning to send my kids off to school then I go to work and I'm back before they get home. Works out perfectly (Thanks mom)
But as a result of quitting my job we had to give up a lot of stuff that we could no longer afford. I was okay with everything but Crossfit. Josh and I had been going to Crossfit for 2 years now, we loved the butt kicking workouts, we loved the stress reliever and we loved the one on one time we got to spend together each day. It was our time and we didn't want to give it up, but there was no other choice. We went as long as our bank account let us, then the dreaded day came when it had to go.
But....
Since I have the very most amazing husband in the whole wide world...he decided that if we could no longer go to Crossfit then he was going to bring Crossfit to us. He started working his butt off in the garage. He built pull-up bars, boxes, pull out some weights that we had. He built our own little Crossfit. We began working out as soon as we could, it was super hard at first to have the drive and it just wasn't the same. But a couple weeks later some friends of our were really interested in working out with us. We planned a time each night to meet in the garage and push ourselfs to the limits. It has been amazing!! I'm so thankful for these guys.
I know that if you do what is right, everything will workout. I do not regret for one second making the decision that I made to be home with my family. In returned I have been blessed to see my kids and my husband every minute that I can. Yes, its hard to be broke all the time but I won't ever again give away my kids time with me for money. I'd rather be poor!
Once again, AMAZING!!! That is what you are. You have such high goals and you chase them until they are caught. You and Josh are wonderful examples of a happy couple working together to make the best out of what you got. I love you guys.
ReplyDeleteAnd your friends that are very intrested are also very grateful for the wonderful amazing butt kicking you give us everyday. THANK YOU SO MUCH
ReplyDelete