What life is all about

What life is all about

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Clay's soccer season

Clay is one of the best examples to me. He is the most happiest, kindest, sweetest child you will ever meet. Clay tries his hardest at everything he does and is so positive about every experience. He loves everyone he is around and in return everyone loves to be around him. He truly loves life. I hope that I can become more like him.
Clay playing his hardest

I wish I had taken this picture a 1/2 second later. The ball was up in the air. Clay was trying it head it....but it knocked him down flat on the ground!! I was pretty cute!


Clay with his best friend Gabe.



Clay is waiting for some action to come his way!





1 comment:

  1. Clay Bob has always been super sweet and kind. I too wish I was more like him. I love your new pictures, the ones of the family are adorable and the one of the boys at the bottom, (PRICELESS). We really need to go for a girls night out!

    ReplyDelete