What life is all about

What life is all about

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Me & Josh


Josh and I have been married for 11 years now! I can't believe it's been that long, WOW! We are getting old. I know it sounds cheesy but every year just gets better for us. Josh is an amazing dad and husband, everything a girl can ask for! Our kids love to do whatever he does, and they all want to be just like him. Josh is such a hard worker and support us very well. He has been at Metalwest in Ogden for 10 years now. I just started teaching preschool this year in my home, and I love it more then I ever thought I would. The kids are so much fun, and I get to do a ton of cute, fun things that they get so excited about. I kind of wish I did it when my kids were that age. Other then that, I'm just a stay at home mom, doing home and family stuff. Josh and I love to be social, we like to hang out with our family and friends as much as possible. That's about it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment